Our Practice Areas in Environmental Law
Environmental Law Firm Serving Clients Throughout Texas
Real estate and business transactions are often at risk of running afoul of federal and state environmental laws. Individuals and business entities may lack the legal knowledge or look to cut costs when overlooking such laws. However, an incorrectly managed situation can lead to high penalties and costly environmental litigation.
If you are facing an environmental legal matter, retain the services of an attorney dedicated to these cases. At McPherson Law Firm PLLC, our attorney utilizes a focused combination of finance, business management, real estate, and environmental law. Our team work to provide invaluable counsel and representation for individuals and business owners in Texas.
If the company you are operating or the property you are buying or selling is environmentally sensitive, we can help. Our goal is to ensure your short- and long-term goals adhere to local, state, and federal regulations.
Services You Can Trust
Environmental matters are inherently complex, involving multiple areas of law. We are fully prepared to develop creative, strategic solutions that are tailored to your unique circumstances. We also work with environmental consultants and scientists to stay up to date with vital research. Our lawyers strive to provide informed legal counsel that takes all relevant factors into account.
Come to McPherson Law Firm PLLC if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Real estate transactions — buying, selling, or leasing environmentally sensitive properties
- Water and sewer utilities — advocating for your rights during Certificate of Convenience and Necessity disputes
- Water permits and rights — acquiring or retaining access to groundwater or surface water
- Waste/air permits — complying with pollution regulations
- Cleanup of contaminated property — responding to enforcement actions in a cost-effective manner
- Land use and zoning — understanding, enforcing, and complying with land use and zoning laws
- Private complaints/enforcement actions — reporting/suing a neighboring landowner or company who is violating environmental laws
- Defending against enforcement actions and penalties — protecting your rights and avoiding steep fines
- Opposing proposed rules or permit applications — participating in rulemaking or permit application processes to preserve your best interests
Contact Us Today to See What We Can Do for You
At McPherson Law Firm PLLC, our attorney works tirelessly to develop personalized solutions for each client. You may be unsure of how to protect your rights or advance your business or investment interests. Our attorneys will work closely with you to determine the most appropriate way forward. With more than 30 years of experience, our environmental lawyer has the knowledge and skills needed to assist.