Our Practice Areas
Environmental Law Firm Serving Clients Throughout Texas
At McPherson Law Firm PLLC, our attorney utilizes a focused combination of finance, business management, real estate, and environmental law to provide invaluable counsel and representation for individuals and business owners in Texas. If the company you are operating or the property you are buying or selling is environmentally sensitive, our goal is to ensure your short- and long-term goals adhere to local, state, and federal regulations.
If you would like to build strong foundations for your real estate or business, we can help you do so in a legally and financially secure manner. Contact our environmental attorney in Dallas at (214) 722-7096 to request your free consultation.
Services You Can Trust
Due to the complexity and interconnectedness of environmental laws, we are fully prepared to develop creative, strategic solutions that are tailored to your unique circumstances. We also work with environmental consultants and scientists in order to stay up to date with vital research and provide legal counsel that takes all relevant factors into account.
Come to McPherson Law Firm PLLC if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Real estate transactions—buying, selling, or leasing environmentally sensitive properties
- Water and sewer utilities—advocating for your rights during Certificate of Convenience and Necessity disputes
- Water permits and rights—acquiring or retaining access to groundwater or surface water
- Waste/air permits—complying with pollution regulations
- Cleanup of contaminated property—responding to enforcement actions in a cost-effective manner
- Land use and zoning—understanding, enforcing, and complying with land use and zoning laws
- Private complaints/enforcement actions—reporting/suing a neighboring landowner or company who is violating environmental laws
- Defending against enforcement actions and penalties—protecting your rights and avoiding steep fines
- Opposing proposed rules or permit applications—participating in rulemaking or permit application processes to preserve your best interests
Contact Us Today to See What We Can Do for You
At McPherson Law Firm PLLC, our attorney works tirelessly to develop personalized solutions for each client. If you are unsure of how to protect your rights to vital resources or what steps you’ll need to take to advance your business or investment interests, we will work closely with you to determine the most appropriate way forward. With more than 30 years of experience, our environmental lawyer has the knowledge and skills needed to assist.